01/06/2010

God how I hate the M25, today had one delivery for TNT in Bromley by Bow. Then to Romford for a collection, the paperwork said that I'm booked in for 14:30 but after my break it was close to 1pm so I thought why not. Got there and told to park up, sat there for 1.5hrs and then they told me that they are waiting for some call from someone so no idea when I’ll be loaded. Finally got the stuff on board and more than expected, and off we go home. This is where the fun or not started, this damn road must have had the whole of the UK on it today, jams both ways like I've not seen before, miles and miles of them. Then when we finally get moving a prat in a SUV decides to come from the outside lane into the inside, right in front of me. He then proceeds to slam on his breakes and tries to exit at a point that it is impossible. Stood on the breakes and had visions of his car being embeded in the front of the lorry but he just spped off, prize plonker.

No comments: