27/04/2010

Same job today, but it took a little longer getting to Leicester. What the heck is going on with those bloody roadworks on the M25 & M1, they’ve been there for ages and they just drag on for miles with those stupid 'Average Speed Cameras'. Why can't people understand what they are and instead of whizzing past me and then slamming on the brakes they just keep to a steady speed. If they did things would go much more smoothly. Also when they join the carriageway don't expect me to give way to you and move over when I have nowhere to go, and don't give me that flash of the headlights and an angry salute. Since you're joining a Motorway it is up to you to either join correctly or give way to traffic already on the carriageway, don't join that lane and then slow down to cause a jam and me having to slam my brakes on. Some drivers need to re do their tests or re read the Highway Code.

No comments: