26/04/2010


Good start to the week, have a 3 day booking with a large company, trunking runs to Leicester. Have to admit that I'm impressed with this Renault, engine & gearbox are from a Volvo so it pulls well and drives really good. Although the seats could be a bit more softer. Most of it is up the M1 with a few interesting things to liven things up. This morning some prat in a flat bed artic almost caused an accident. This dollop overtook the lorry in front of me and just as he passed the lorry he decided to cut in. The poor driver must have stood on his breaks as I saw the unit and trailer sway violently from side to side. Morons like that shouldn't be on the road and I bet he comes under an 'experienced' driver syndrome. Experienced moron more like.

Got to the depot and as usual, back on unload and wait as the staff are on a tea break, fair enough I'll take mine as well. Loaded up and on my way home, thinking that I'll be doing the M25 shuffle when I get to it but have to get there first. This time it was my turn to be cut up. Some prat decided that he needs to be on the inside lane and after overtaking me he swings in almost taking my front end of. Just carries on without a care in his world. Another idiot that should be re valuated.

No comments: