13/12/2009

Ever get the feeling that the day will just not get better, on Friday I got that feeling. Arriving at Mount Royal I just couldn't get on the bay. Shunt after shunt and bugger all. After about 10 attempts I finally got there. This was about 11:15 and then nothing. It took till about 13:00 to get unloaded and then when they finally started to load it turned to another fiasco. My lot got loaded on the wrong lorry and of course had to be reloaded. Then at the horseshoe it took hours to get tipped and when I turned up for the second run it was already late. I decided to get the job done so got loaded up and went back to Heathrow with the second mail run.

Finished back at Langley at 11pm, another long day but didn't expect Saturday to be almost the same but this time i couldn't do the second run. Run out of working hours and had to take the second run to Langley to swap drivers. Oh happy days, four days off.

No comments: