10/10/2009


Down in Bournemouth & Poole this morning, after doing all my drops I had the unfortunate time out trouble. Had to stop for a break, so driving down the dual carriageways looking for a likely spot I spied a road that looked just right. No restrictions on parking, no yellow lines of any kind anywhere to be seen. Reversed into the road making sure that I wasn't blocking any driveways and stopped. Had a snack and then this gent comes along in his van and proceeds to give me the what for for parking on this road.

You're blocking the road, you shouldn't be here, you're over the half way on the road. After he finished I politely pointed out to him that there were no restrictions of any kind and I can park here. However I'll be gone in 10 minutes so I don't see any problem. Away he goes and comes out with his camera, few pictures were taken, so I decided to do the same just in case to show that there were no parking restrictions. Then I drove away.

No comments: