07/10/2009

Yesterday when I happened to be passing through Farnham I had to drop off some stuff at Sainsburys, so when you go round the one way circuit and turn at the lights you have to position the lorry and reverse into the yard. At the time (7am) there was very little traffic so I did the usual thing, four ways on and position the lorry at an angle and check behind and start to reverse.

Just as I was about to start reversing Some prat decided that they couldn't be bothered to wait for a minute or so and sneaked in between me and the wall. Good job I was just beginning to get moving and after slamming on the brakes I had a few choice words in my mind. If I'd have caught the pillock I'd have told him what I think of their driving.

Makes you think how some people are just so impatient and have a serious wish to die under a lorry. I don't mind them dying but don't do it under my lorry and don't take me with you. I have plans for the future and they don't include idiots being caught under the wheels of a lorry that I'm driving.

No comments: