04/08/2009

Uncouth or What

Had a call yesterday from one of the local agency's, this was whilst I was sitting down to a meal at a restaurant with my wife and friends. Am I available tomorrow, what, where & how was my reply and I'm in a restaurant so I'll call you back when I get home. When we returned home I checked my phone and found 2 messages, 1) Please call back & 2) Don't bother about tomorrow you're cancelled. Now as I didn't receive any confirmation texts and informed the agency that I'd call them back on my return home I thought that this was a bit rude. A quick text back to say that nothing confirming this booking was received and when she called we were in a restaurant(which she was told initially). I haven't had any other communication from them so they obviously think that they are above such things. If you call me and I'm busy then I'll call you back but don't assume that I will do something unless I confirm it. Have to admit that some agency's are getting a bit pushy and think that in this climate they can do whatever pleases them and that only they count and us poor drivers can be treated like a piece of rag.

No comments: