31/07/2009

White Van Man of sorts

Driving yesterday in my little 7.5T(work Vehicle) I crossed the Blackwater rail bridge and came to a set of traffic lights. At that stage the 2 lanes split, one going straight on and one bearing to the right. As the lights change a van bearing Anglian Windows comes hurtling down the outside and decides to change lanes just after he passed me. If I'd have been a few seconds quicker of my mark he would have swiped into the drivers side of the lorry taking out the front of it and including me in that equation. This prat just drove on totally ignoring me. Idiots like him shouldn't be on the road let alone driving company vehicles, his luck is that I didn't have the time to take down his registration number. If I had I would have reported him to the Police and Anglian for driving like a pri*k. So if you see one of their vans approaching be very aware that an Idiot might be driving it.

No comments: