22/03/2011

On my way back from Andover last night I was happily plodding along the M3 @ 50mph (still puzzles me why its set at that) when I come up to a junction. There is a BOC tanker half way down the ramp, now I can't move over as there is another artic half way down my trailer so have to hold my speed since there are cars behind me. this prat from BOC decides to come across (not even bothering to indicate), there is absolutely nothing I can do so I keep to my speed and line. As the slip road ends he just decides to slow down and flashes his lights in displeasure at me. What the hell does he think this is, what was I supposed to do, slow down and possibly cause an accident, he is joining the motorway so the correct rules apply. Wish I'd have taken hos number so that his TM could have a few words with him.

No comments: