11/11/2010

Fabulous day, all that rain and wind and I still managed to get back well before 2pm. Had to go and pick up my unit from the service yard this morning. Then hook up and off we go, the wind was a serious problem on the open roads as it wanted to move the unit and trailer onto the middle of the road. Could have done with a middle lane on the A303 this morning. Done and dusted with all the drops it was time for my break, found a cracker of a Burger waggon on the Portway Industrial Estate in Andover. Half a French stick filled with 2 Jumbo sausages, 2 rashers of bacon and an egg, all for £3.20, well worth it in my opinion.

When I took in the unit yesterday to the service yard I found this on the wall. advertising the New Iveco Artics. It looks good, the interior layout looks like it was done with some serious thought and as some of us spend a rather large amount of time in them it will add some comfort to the day.

No comments: