03/06/2010

Well miracles do happen, had a delivery to BA this morning and when I booked in I expected the usual wait of at least 1 hour. Would you believe it as I'm walking back to the wagon my registration comes up. Wonders will never cease, onto one bay to check and remove seals and then back on and get unloaded, easy today, roller beds so the aircraft pallets just slide out. Then call the office and a 'short trip' to Lutterworth is sprung on me. Had to collect 40 pallets of pharmaceutical stuff and off we go. There must be something wrong with the M25, for the last 2 days it's been a right pain, so much traffic on the outward and inward journey its unreal. Where are all these bleeding cars coming from. Magna Park is where I had to go and it's bloody huge, ASDA seems to have the vast majority of it from what I saw.

No comments: