09/06/2010

Now I’m severely hacked off, had to go to Birmingham and then to Castle Donnington. Got to the first place at 9am, can't unload you till we open and that is 10am. Fair do, on the bay and had a snooze, when they started to unload I thought it shouldn't take more than half an hour. Guess again, they were unloading it all by hand, off one pallet and on to another, then at 11am they decided it was time for a tea break wouldn't mind but I wasn't even offered a cup. When it all returned and the unloading resumed, it took till 13:30 to finish it all. Bloody hell was I mad or what. When I arrived at the last drop it only took the man 10 minutes to get rid of the remaining stuff.. Back home on the dreaded M1, still amazed at how some idiots drive, from the fast line to the exit in the very last second. Still get numptys in lorries overtaking at a high rate in the roadwork’s section but I’m used to that. The yard is getting smaller each time, today it was full to the rafters, had to do some delicate reversing on the blind side and drop the trailer round the corner as in no way could I get the thing into a slot by the warehouse.

No comments: