04/05/2010

Been down a road that I used to frequent on a regular basis when I did a stint for 3663, the A264 is just the perfect place to take an artic. Some places are nice and tight and with bright sunlight head on it makes for interesting driving. Then onward to Sunbury and then Stanwell Moor to a nursery, just off the J14 on the M25. I didn't realise there was a business there so was a bit concerned about taking the wagon down the slip road but hey presto a Plant Nursery springs up. The last drop was just on the outskirts of Slough and when I got to the 'turning' I thought no way will it fit in there. A slight detour to the roundabout and back on myself, now I can get in there without using a crow bar. Bloody tight for a packaging company to have a delivery to, just managed to get round the corner without ripping up the grass and the fence posts. Wouldn't fancy delivering there after dark.

No comments: