13/04/2010

Oh boy what a day, Deliveries in North & North West London and having fought my way through the streets I turned up at my third drop and whoa, where am I, surely I haven't been driving for that long time. Hats, long dark coats, sideburns and beards. I just happen to be delivering to a predominantly Jewish area. The street was filled with Jewish men standing outside their houses discussing something or other. A school, which was very well maintained sadly behind a fence, looked really good. I thought that I must be in a wrong place as I couldn't see any businesses but after a call to the depot I was duly informed that I'm in the right place and the person works from home. Delivered and on my way to Wembley, had thoughts about going back to the Jewish area one day to sample some of their restaurant food. In a way it was an enjoyable day, sun shining, AC on to keep me cool and collected. The only thing that could be improved would be the London traffic, but I suppose you can't have everything. After all if you did where would you put it.

No comments: