30/04/2010

Boxes, boxes everywhere. Few deliveries for a packaging company, all the way to W3 and if I'd have looked on a map instead of relying on the satnav I would have saved myself the bother of crawling along the M4 & the North Circular. The drop was just off the Hanger lane underpass so going up the M40 would have been much quicker, but oh no I had to do it the hard way. Then off to Slough and High Wycombe. Back in the yard within 4.29 driving hours and I thought, great time to go home a bit early. Oh how wrong I was, take a break and we'll get you reloaded for a quick drop in Petersfield, bummer, there goes my chance of sloping off home. Managed to get it all done by 15:30, no thanks to the A3 and the Farnham queue system, it seemed that everyone and their uncle was out on that road today, typical, just when I wanted to get home.

No comments: