04/03/2010

I won't do this route in a hurry ever again, had to go to Northampton this morning and then to Cranford to do a collection. Must have had a senior moment as I decided to go the M11 way instead of just going down the M25 (Dartford) when the turning from M1 came up. All was well till I came up to the end of M11 and my satnav told me that the bridge ahead was to low, should have looked more closely. The bridge in question was on a different route and not on mine, turned of and went through some seriously tight roads, got back on to A12 and followed the directions to the destination. Next time I’m going to stick to the motorways. Had thoughts of an early finish as I got to Cranford before midday, unloaded and went on to load up with the collection. Ha, famous last words 'We're off to lunch drive, see you in an hour'. That threw a spanner in the works, loaded and ready to go at 3pm, so much for an early finish.

No comments: