03/03/2010

Ashford, Twickenham & Wembley with shed load of paper and just for a change in a Rigid. The last one was a slight aggravation as it was almost impossible to find. Then i had to do some creative reversing as no one would give way, so had to sneak forward into a buss lane (shock, horror) and then when the hazards and reversing lights were on a bloody bus appears and plonks itself behind me. The driver wouldn't budge so I started to creep backwards and he sharpishly indicated and pulled out. I wonder if he took pictures with his on board camera and I’ll get a TFL fine. I’ll have to point out to those prats that I was reversing into a tight spot and had to position myself correctly and if the stupid driver moved or even backed up a bit things might have been a bit faster and easier.

No comments: