16/02/2010

Two for the price of one, this morning I showed up for work and was boldly informed ( politely) that I should have been there at 7am instead of 9am. Not what I’ve been told, anyway a artic was assigned and off I went to the dreaded cargo sheds. Picked up 4 pallets of stuff and deposited then mack in the yard. Then I was handed keys to a sprinter and informed that I’m going to Basingstoke, fair enough, 2 pallets to Sony and back again. as I was having a chat to the warehouse boys who were very busy unwrapping stuff one informed me that all this was the stuff that I bought in this morning. Would you believe it 4 pallets of Sony Vio laptops and as luck would have it there weren't any 'spare'. Then a 'quick trip to BA cargo shed to pick up some returns, now this should have been a 20 minute job, it was after waiting for 2 hours to have the goods loaded at the sheds. Good old BA always very prompt with the loading.

No comments: