19/08/2009

Update to the Assessment

Got off the phone with the agency (they called me again). This is what they told me.
Assessment wouldn't be on my Tacho card and it's a local delivery so I wouldn't loose my driving time, this has me thinking of 2 serious possibilities.

  • Analogue Tachograph which would be destroyed after the assessment.
  • No Tachograph be it analogue or digital would be used, this would contravene the Law and if I was to be stopped(which is possible), I'd be in serious trouble and could loose my license. They also wanted me to do the DSA Theory Test again(?)
As the assessment duration is 8 hours they are saving having to pay someone to do this. No doubt the assessor is an employee of this supermarket.

In light of the seriousness of this I think that this supermarket should be named & shamed.

No doubt you've guessed who it is, the one and only TESCO Weighbridge.

No comments: