23/03/2012

The Budget & Price of Diesel

Well, what a surprise, good old George doesn't think we all need for the Fuel Duty and VAT to be cut so he has conveniently left things as they are. This no doubt includes the proposed increase later on in the year. I used to vote Conservative but no more, this budget is absolutely useless for me and will leave me worse off. The car is something that we do need but the only time it gets used is for me to got to work and go shopping, can't afford to do anything else with the price of diesel. As I have the UK Fuel thingy on my satnav I'm constantly looking for cheaper ways to fill up, will not use supermarkets fuel. Found out that it does quicker as the additives are much more prevalent and the MPH suffered at the same time there was serious smoke coming out of the exhaust when the car was started

No comments: