11/06/2011

What's with the Tipper Lorry drivers, haven't seen one yet who will drive in a normal fashion. Always pushing the limits of their lorries and other people's patience. Coming back to Langley on Friday I was just about to move into the left lane on the M40 to take me to the off ramp to the M25 when I spotted a tipper trying to undertake me. As he was way back I managed to get into the correct lane and then get to the ramp. At that point there are 2 lanes, one going South and other going North. Pulling a Double decker I slowed down and the tipper went past me in the other lane, this would indicate that he would be going North. Guess what, at the chevrons he decides that he needs to be in my lane and swings over, somewhere about 15-20Ft in front of me. Trundles of totally oblivious to what he's done. The stupid thing was that he was going to a Biffa site which is about 400 yds from our depot and he arrived one car in front of me. This guy is dangerous and I'll post his reg number later on as it is in my unit.

No comments: