20/07/2010

This really gets my goat, had a continued booking this week from the firm that I was working for last week. Told them that Monday is a nono and the rest of the week is fine. all agreed and dusted, yesterday I got a call from the agency to tell me that they put another driver into that place to cover my day and the client decided to keep him on for the rest of the week. Oh bloody great, screw up my plans why don't they. No worries though as I managed to get another booking for the rest of the week a few hours later, still was a bit mad for a few hours after. Today I get a call from the agency asking if I could go back to the client as they called and asked for me. No chance, already got a booking, not going to start messing about. I've got a reputation to uphold, if I say I'll do it and commit to the job then that is is.

No comments: