29/06/2010

Lorry, lorry a lorry for all its worth. Had a seemingly long wait in the canteen till a rigid was available to get some work done. Two drops and both very late, the first one not bad but on the last one the manager wanted to know what the f##k is going on at the RDC. Sorry mate no idea, you'll have to contact them and see that they say. Shock, horror, no AC in the wagon, had to have the windows open instead, can't have this, need my creature comforts. I still wish that some people would be more considerate when changing lanes, such like using the indicator and for gods sake when you get in front of me don't slam your brakes on. This specially applies when there is another lorry is close behind me. I need to find out where I can get a 'I own the road' certificate, being passed by 2 Tipper rigids on the way to Epsom today, they seem to think they own the road the way they were driving. Looks like they were being chased by the devil or were very late for their tea break.

No comments: