05/04/2010

When I was waiting to be reassigned on Saturday I got a call from the place that I went to on Friday. You should be here as we have work for you, sorry but the booking was made for Friday. The agency specified Friday to me and the on call chappie checked the booking manifest to double check on the day. I think that you must have booked it wrongly or it was taken down incorrectly. Those were the explanations that I could offer. Then the question of 'can you get here today', sorry but no as I’m already doing something else. Then she hung up, I assume mightily peeved off. Called the agency and told them of the situation and lets hope that things haven't got really screwed up. Unfortunately it's not my fault as I was where I was supposed to be as per the booking, no doubt some things will be said on Tuesday about this booking.

No comments: