10/02/2010

Another interesting day, started with me getting to the site at 7 am and waiting till 10;00 to be given a lorry and told where I’m going. Bear in mind that I should have been there by that time, slight run in with the boss as he seemed to think that he can talk down to me as I'm only the Agency guy. Yet again the lorry had a few minors that had to be fixed, one problem was that the doors wouldn't close correctly. Finally set of at 11am and managed to get to Lichfield by 13:30. Once I found the delivery point and backed onto the bay I had loads of time to do nothing. The whole trailer had to be hand balled off by the warehouse guys as the lot at the original end stacked the boxes on to the trailer without using pallets. Sat and watched the snow fall and eventually about 3pm started of home, would you believe it as soon as I got on to the M40 the snow came down so thick it was almost impossible to see more than 100yards. Managed to get back just before 6pm and after trying to find a space large enough to park up I then had to try and get my car out between two artics. Nice to be back home.

No comments: