07/11/2009

Finally some driving work, yesterday I went down to Bristol. Cracking weather for a longish drive. Consolation of having a Volvo FM Euro 5 to drive, excellent unit to have on a wet and miserable night. All the mod cons even included air con. Took a trailer load to a depot literally just beside the Severn Bridge, for a moment I thought that I'd have to pay the toll. Nice and new depot with loads f room to turn and get on the bay. Took about 1.5 hours to get there and then the usual unload during which all the temp staff decided that as it was 10pm they would go home. This left me and 2 security staff to unload. Quick stop at a rest stop for a break and home, cracking prices in some of these rest stops. £1.99 for a cup of tea, was thinking about a full English till I saw the prices, good job I had some sarnies.

No comments: