16/11/2009


Down to Dartford today, as predicted the weather was abysmal on the way there, can't understand why the lorry is limited to 52mph. Surely this can cause a hazard as other lorries and cars constantly keep passing and jockeying for position. Having stuck it on cruse I was OK on uphill as I could overtake a lorry or two but downhill or flat they all went past me. That last turn off before the Dartford Toll is something else, whoever sequenced those lights need shooting, one green and the rest on red, queues and cars, lorries going all over the place. Took about 10 minutes to get through one traffic light. Amazingly when I arrived I only had to wait for 1.5 hours to be loaded and then back on the M25 and M4 to the depot, took a lot less time to get back then I thought.

No comments: