14/09/2009

Had another call for a days work on Class1 but at this time I can't do it. Also decided that the time has come to seriously look for another job as I'm not willing to do what my current employer is asking. I've had enough of running around like a blue arsed fly and being asked to come in early to do jobs that should have been factored into the working day.

No overtime and they want us to do a bit 'beyond' the required amount to get the job done. Fair be t once in a while and not a few hours each day. This is exploitation and I'm just fed up with this.

Others do moan and gripe but do nothing about it and the Union is absolutely useless as the local rep knows what is going on but has done nothing about it.

So a search for another full time job or a long term contract begins.................

No comments: